Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day folks. I don't get to spend it with my first love, I do however get to spend it with my second love the Mountaineers. They're currently beating Rutgers, but the game's not over yet. I went to class at 7am today and left at 7:30pm tonight. That's a long day. Especially when you're looking at document reference numbers.


I took a couple of pictures the other day of Jefferson's car so that you guys can get the full affect from My Crazy Day. Now don't get me wrong I'm not knocking Jefferson's car. It's just that this isn't the most ideal vehicle to travel through NYC. I'd prefer maybe a black Lincoln with tinted windows and a driver named Charlie. You know something classy.

I'm considering going to see The Blue Man Group. They perform regularly in Boston and it looks like I may get a day or two off. I'll probably just go by myself, but if any one wants to come up here and go with me let me know. I'd kinda like to just go and explore the city a little bit. I think it'd be fun.

I'm almost half way through my time up here and I'm looking forward to getting back home. It'll sure be nice to sleep in my bed again. Karyn might be completely moved in by then though so I might be staying with my parents for a few weeks before we get married.

One more thing for the 4 people who actually read this. I've been rolling around Galatians 4:8-11. Any thoughts? Specifically "not that you know God, but the God knows you." I love it and don't fully understand it at the same time. Use the comments folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, are you knocking my husband's "tater tot" car?! Can't imagine! :)

Anonymous said...

You should definately hit up Blue Man Group !! I saw it in LV and they were pretty darn awesome (I was cool enough to get a picture with them, but don't be jealous.)