Friday, February 08, 2008


-I'm listening to the Robbie Seay Band, thank you Relevant

-So I'm starting to get into a routine here. Alarm goes off at 6am.....I fight it for a while, heave myself out of bed and get ready for the most boring day of my life. No kidding I'm incredibly bored. I think it may not stay this way but I know literally more than the instructor. Doesn't motivate me to do much more than surf the internet mindlessly, which by the way is getting very old. Luckily I brought several books with me that I've been reading in the evenings. Another post coming about unChristian soon. I also have a couple of "sex" books too. I am getting married in about 50 days.

-Speaking of getting married holy crap I'm getting married. It's been great planning and working through all of this stuff with Karyn, but I'm ready to move on and I know Karyn is too. It's taught us so much about how each other deal with finances, pressure, family, etc.

-So our accomodations aren't the best, but I've been in worse. I took a few pictures for you guys so you can get the full experience.

-The Mountaineers continue to kill me. Last night they lost to Pitt. Pitt people. Of all people beat Pitt. To top it off it was a last second 3 to give them a 1 point victory. Don't let them shoot the 3. I repeat don't let them shoot the 3. I was so upset I forgot to watch Lost, the only show on TV I don't miss. I think I'm gonna have read the summary to get caught up. That just makes me even more upset with them. I'm gonna have to stop watch when my health starts to fail or I'll die watching a mountaineer game. I'd much rather die in a pistol duel.

-I'm done for tonight folks. If you have anything to keep me entertained pass it along. I'm literally dieing of boredom.

0 comments: